Review; In a Dream You Saw a Way to Survive by Clementine von Radics

A while ago I was lucky enough to recieve an ARC of the poetry collection In a Dream You Saw a Way to Survive by Clementine von Radics through Netgalley. I've recently read it and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
A lyrical poet, Clementine von Radics presents In a Dream You Saw a Way to Survive, a collection of brutally honest poetry that lends itself to the powerful anthem of survival.

This collection bravely explores life at its darkest and most inspiring moments—drawing on central themes of love, loss, mental health, and abuse. An attempt to understand and to be understood, In a Dream You Saw a Way to Survive is an ode to vulnerability that delivers concentrated, thought-provoking, and earnest verse.

My Thoughts on the Book
It's an interesting and sometimes raw poetry collection about mental health, love, loss and other topics. Even though I enjoyed some poems more than others, I would recommend this collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge