Review; The Particular Charm of Miss Jane Austen (Austen Adventures #1) by Ada Bright and Cass Grafton

As I'm a Jane Austen fan, I couldn't resist requesting The Particular Charm of Miss Jane Austen (Austen Adventures #1) by Ada Bright and Cass Grafton on Netgalley. I read it shortly afterwards and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
What would life be like if something had prevented Jane Austen from ever publishing any of her books? Dedicated Janeite, Rose, is about to find out!

It’s September, and the city of Bath is playing host to the annual Jane Austen Festival, a celebration of the famous author and her works.

Rose Wallace, Bath resident and avid Jane Austen fan, can’t wait for her friends to arrive and the Festival to start, unaware one of the recently arrived guests will turn her life upside down by sharing with her a secret that ultimately puts Jane Austen’s entire literary legacy at risk.

With the support of a displaced two hundred year old author and a charmed necklace, can Rose help to bring back some of the most beloved stories of all time and turn her own life around in the process?

My Thoughts on the Book
As I love Jane Austen, I couldn't resist this one. It's funny, well written and has well developed characters. The book is a page-turner for all the right reasons and I got a good laugh at times. Due to the ending of the book, I really want to read the sequel. I'm sure Jane Austen herself would approve of this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge