Top Ten Tuesday; Crime and Thriller Books That Should be Adapted to Movies

It's yet another Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was a page to screen freebie, so I decided to write a list of crime, mystery and thriller novels I would love to see being adapted into a movie.

My picks are;

The Fire Child by S. K. Tremayne

The Teacher by Katerina Diamond

Redemption Road by John Hart

Silent Scream by Angela Marsons

The Secrets of the Lazarus Club by Tony Pollard

Night School by C. J. Daugherty

The Marsh King's Daughter by Karen Dionne

Boneseeker by Brynn Chapman

Down River by John Hart

The Reading Buddy by Bryce Gibson

Comments

  1. I've not read any of these, but they sound intense! If any are made into movies, I hope you enjoy them. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of these books are a bit more intense than others. :-P

      Delete
  2. These do sound like they'd make for good movies.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plots would make some good/interesting movies for sure. :-)

      Delete
  3. I like your take on this week's topic. I haven't read any of these books, but I'm sure if they were made into movies, they'd get a lot more readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the good aspects of books turned into movies - the books gain new readers. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge