Reading Challenges I'm Participating In This Year

As it is a new year, it's also time to think about what reading challenges I want to participate in this year. I'm personally hosting a 2019 Diversity Reading Challenge, but I want to do some other challenges as well. I've often done the mistake of somewhat overestimating just how many challenges I'm capable of doing within a year, but I'll participate in some nontheless.

Anyway, here's the challenges I've decided I want to participate in;
2019 Non-Fiction Reading Challenge - my goal is to read minimum 5 non-fiction books by female authors
Historical Fiction Challenge - Victorian Reader (5 books)

I might add that just to make things a bit more "difficult" for myself, I've decided that I'm only going to read books by female authors this year. It's not that it's anything wrong with male authors, but I really want to highlight female authors this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge