Top Ten Tuesday; New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2018

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl and the theme of the week was new-to-me authors I read in 2018.

My picks are;

Mind Platter by Najwa Zebian

Caraval by Stephanie Garber

Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit

Eyes Like Mine by Sheena Kamal

You by Caroline Kepnes

Murder, She Knit by Peggy Ehrhart

Rainbirds by Clarissa Goenawan

A Dark So Deadly by Stuart MacBride

A Murder to Die For by Stevyn Colgan

The Reading Buddy by Bryce Gibson

Comments

  1. Men Explain Things to Me sounds like a very interesting story.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so glad you enjoyed Caraval!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/15/top-ten-tuesday-194/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun book. Now I only need to read Legendary. :-P

      Delete
  3. How did you like Murder She Knits? It sounds cute.

    My TTT: https://ichleseblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/14/tope-ten-tuesday-new-to-me-authors-i-read-in-2018/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge