Goodreads - My Year in Books Meme (2018)

I came across the Goodreads - My Year in Books Meme over at Bite Into Books and I decided to join.

I've read 34.924 pages over 170 books.

The longest book I've read was A Dark So Deadly by Stuart MacBride (608 pages).


The most popular book I read was The Shining by Stephen King (974399 readers) and the least popular was Poké! - Fargerik gatemat fra Hawaii by Oskar Sellin.
 
My average rating was 4.0.
The book with the highest rating was Bake for Syria by Lili Vanilli (5.0 average).

My first (written) review was Romanov by Samaire Provost and the latest was Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien.

Some of my high scoring books this year;
A Pair of Silver Wings by James Holland
Coffin Road by Peter May
Alligator Lake by Lynne Bryant
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
The Diary of a Bookseller by Shaun Bythell
The Girl Without Skin by Mads Peder Nordbo

Comments

  1. Congrats on reading 170 books! I’m still working on my 2018 wrap-up. My post is going to be massive. Have a great January!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :-) The wrap-up posts can be a pain to write at times. :-P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge