Top Ten Tuesday; Books I Hoped To Find Under The Christmas Tree Yesterday Evening, But Didn't

Merry Christmas everyone. It's time for the last Top Ten Tuesday post of the year, thanks to That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was "books I hope to find under the Christmas tree this morning", but as the "big day" in Norway is Christmas Eve, I had to twist this week's theme a bit.

My picks are;

The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe

The Atlas of Beauty by Mihaela Noroc

Symmetry Breakfast by Michael Zee

Girl Hearts Girl by Lucy Sutcliffe

Dracula, My Love by Syrie James

Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely

Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Bucholz

The Travelling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa

The Guest Cat by Takashi Hiraide

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope you had a good holiday, even though you didn't get any books under your tree. I hope you get to read these soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too. :-) I technically got a cookbook, but not any of the books on this list.

      Delete
  2. I can officially say that cookbook has some great items in it. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge