Top Ten Tuesday; Ten Books to Read for Halloween

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. As it was a Halloween/creepy freebie this week, I decided to write a ten books to read for Halloween-list.

My list includes;

The Reading Buddy by Bryce Gibson

The Woman in Black by Susan Hill

The Jack in the Green by Frazer Lee

The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty

Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice

The Shapeshifters by Stefan Spjut

Shadow on the Wall by Jonathan Aycliffe

The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon

Vampyr by Steffen Kverneland

The Shining by Stephen King

Comments

  1. I love The Woman in Black, too. Did you see the movie or read the book first?

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read the book first and I have yet to see any movie adaptions.

      Delete
  2. I've watched The Woman in Black, but never read the book! Did you also watch the film? If so, which do you think was creepier?

    My TTT: http://writergirlm.com/2018/10/horror-picks-that-pay-homage-to-classic-sources/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the movie yet, so I can't compare. :-S

      Delete
  3. I’ve read The Exorcist and The Shining. I liked them both.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge