Book Tag Saturday; Autumn Book Tag

I came across the Autumn Book Tag at Heather's Reading Hideaway and as it looked like a fun tag, I wanted to participate.


So here's the questions and my answers.

Q: Best autumnal themed book cover? 
There's plenty of great autumnal book covers out there, but I really liked The Charm of Lost Chances by Lucia N. Davis.

Q: Which fictional friend group would you trust with a Ouiji board?
Most likely Arabella Holmes and Henry Watson from Boneseeker by Brynn Chapman.

Q: Which book setting would you love to be celebrating in during Halloween night? 
A: That answer is pretty easy - Hogwarts, or at the very least Hogsmeade.

Q: Best autumnal food description inside of a story? 
The caramel apples in The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

Q: Which fictional character would you dress as?
Bellatrix LeStrange or Morticia Addams.

Q: An antagonist you would pledge your allegiance to? 
Not surprisingly I would say Dracula.

Q: The creepiest book you've ever read?
The Woman in Black by Susan Hill.

Q: A book you've yet to read, but will read this October? 
I finally kicked myself in the rear and read The Shining by Stephen King.

Q: Which fictional character would you put in charge of the decorations for a Halloween party?
That's an easy answer, either Molly Weasley or Morticia Addams.

Comments

  1. I think the Wizarding World would have the best Halloween celebrations. I’d eat at Hogwarts any day. I hope you like The Shining! I live near the hotel that inspired King to write that book.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun reading The Shining. How cool to live near the hotel that inspired King. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge