Dewey's Readathon; Getting to Know You Survey

Dewey's Readathon has already started, so I'm kind of late answering the "Getting to Know You Survey", but I'll answer it anyway.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Bryne, Norway
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Probably The Charm of Lost Chances by Lucia N. Davis.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Cinnamon rolls and coffee (Jacked O' Lantern - Pumpkin Spice blend by Bones Coffee)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm so into books that my friends joke I'm a book dragon, not a bookworm. I also dream of having a dedicated library room in my future home.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Even though I've participated multiple times, I don't remember from readathon to readathon what I did on the last, but this time I'm not reading any poetry. Instead, I'm planning on reading a non-fiction book about World War Two, a novella and a horror novel.

Comments

  1. Kjekt at det er så mange som er med også denne gangen, når jeg endelig henger meg på:-) Kjenner ikke noen av bøkene du leser, mend e ser spennende ut. Har med essaysamlingen til Ravatn hvis jeg skulle trenge noe sakprosa. Foreløpig har jeg lest Vi skulle vært løver av Line Baugstø, en barnebok for mellomtrinnet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying your books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time, even though I got a bit tired in the end. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge