Book Blogger Hop (Halloween Edition); Choosing Between Horror and Urban Fantasy

It's Friday and time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. As it's closer to Halloween, the question of the week was "It's getting closer to Halloween. If you HAD to read one of these two genres, which would you prefer - urban fantasy, or horror, and why?"
I quite enjoy reading both genres, but as it's getting closer to Halloween, I would probably choose horror, as it's on average more creepy than urban fantasy.

Comments

  1. I'm not a fan of the creepy even with Halloween just around the corner. However, I LOVE UF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horror isn't for everyone, but luckily there's plenty of good UF books aroud.

      Delete
  2. I'm with you in needing creepy books near Halloween. Hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a total sucker for horror!! Happy Friday! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big horror fan these days, but I do like UF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's plenty of good UF books out there luckily. :-)

      Delete
  5. I like reading horror novels near Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see that there's some of us out there. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge