Top Ten Tuesday; Books on My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List

It's yet another Tuesday, so perhaps it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl and the theme of the week was books on my winter 2022-2023 to-read list.


Here's my ten picks.

Steinansiktet by Ivar Aase

White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson

Voodoo Dreams by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Payback's A Witch by Lana Harper

The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling

Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt

Black Mouth by Ronald Malfi

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

The Fisherman by John Langan

The Final Girl Support Group by Grady Hendrix

Comments

  1. Hex is excellent and very creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ex Hex was super cute, I hope you enjoy it! And I have Black Mouth on my library holds list.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy each of these when you get the opportunity.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2023-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like everyone has The Ex Hex on their TBR, seems like a perfect winter read! Great list and hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge