Review; Moominland Midwinter by Tove Jansson


Earlier this month I read Moominland Midwinter by Tove Jansson and today I'll post my review.

Description from Goodreads
Moomins always sleep through the winter - or they did until the year Moomintroll woke up and went exploring in the silent, snow-covered valley where the river used to scuttle along and all his friends were so busy in summer.

My Thoughts on the Book
As I'm one of those who grew up with the Moomin characters, I found this book really charming. It's a heartwarming read with some funny and/or philosophical moments that Moomin fans recognise and it's a perfect book to read in the wintertime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge