Let's Talk Bookish; 2022 Reading & Blogging Reflections

It's the last Friday of the year and time for the last Let's Talk Bookish for the year courtesy of Book Nook Bits and the topic of the week was 2022 reading and blogging reflections.

Here's the further prompts for this week.
Happy almost New Year’s Eve! How many books did you read in 2022? Did you meet your reading goals? What were some of your favorites? What were your least favorite books you read this year? How did you feel about your blogging in 2022? What are your favorite posts you wrote in 2022? What are some of your favorite posts from the community that you read this year?
I managed to read a little over 100 books this year, so I fortunately managed to meet my reading goals. Some of my favourite reads this year were She's Magic and Midnight Lace by Ann Marie Eleazer, The Story So Far by Jane Eklund, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, and The Exorcist's House by Nick Roberts. Two of my least favourite reads this year though were Come, My Pet by Keira Michelle Telford and The Deathless Girls by Kiran Millwood Hargrave.

I'm not going to deny that blogging-wise, I struggled a bit this year as it at times felt more of a chore than anything, which probably showed a bit at times in some of the blog posts, but two of my favourite posts that I've written this year are Book Recommendations; 10 Dark Academia Books To Pick Up and Top Ten Tuesday; Horror Novels That Features The Haunted House Trope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge