Mailbox Monday; December 5th 2022

It's Monday and I thought it was time for a new Mailbox Monday post courtesy of the book blog Mailbox Monday as it's been some time since I wrote the last one.

Here's the books I've recieved in the mail lately.

The Loch by Steve Alten

The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks

Banquet for the Damned by Adam L. G. Nevill

Reading the World by Ann Morgan

Murder in a Mill Town by Helen Cox

Playing with Matches by Michael Faudet

The Cursed Among Us by John Durgin

The Fisherman by John Langan

Comments

  1. Welcome back to Mailbox Monday! So glad you joined us this week, as you have so many great titles here. I have read Morgan's previous book, which is really excellent (The World Between Two Covers) so I'll definitely check this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Loch sounds intriguing, but I've always been fascinated by that myth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you at MM. Nice book haul for you. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge