Let's Talk Bookish; Unhauling Books

It's Friday and perhaps time for another Let's Talk Bookish post, courtesy of Book Nook Bits and the theme of the week was unhauling books.

Here's the further prompts. 

How do you feel about unhauling books? Do you get rid of books often? Or do you hold on to every book you buy? How do you decide which books to get rid of? Are there any books you would never get rid of?

I look at unhauling books as a necessary evil, but something that sometimes has to be done, but I avoid doing it if I can. I occasionally do get rid of books, but then it's usually because it's a non-fiction book that's not relevant to me anymore, or if I've accidentally purchased another copy of a book that I already own, or something down that line.

I do hold on to as many books as I can and there's of course some books I'll never get rid of, such as my signed books, and my collection of various Dracula editions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge