Let's Talk Bookish; All About E-Books

It's Friday and perhaps time for a new Let's Talk Bookish post courtesy of Book Nook Bits and the theme of the week was all about e-books.


Here's the further prompts.
Are ebooks the future of books? What are the advantages and disadvantages of ebooks? Are ebooks strictly better than physical books? Do all avid readers prefer real, paper books? Do you use an e-reader, or read on a phone/tablet? Do you ever find yourself missing one or the other?
I'm of the opinion that even though e-books has a few perks, I don't think physical books will die out anytime soon, so I believe they will co-exist in one way or another. Some of the perks of e-books are of course they take up little space and a heck of a lot easier to carry with you than the physical ones, but personally I do prefer physical books over e-books as there's something about the feeling of having the actual book in your hand instead of on a tablet of sorts.

Some of us avid readers prefer physical books, while others prefer e-books. A friend of mine who's also a massive reader often make use of e-books or audio books, while I'm more of the physical books. It's all about preferance, even though I do see the benefits of e-books and/or audio, and I have occasionally read a few e-books over the years as ARC's and such, so I'm not unfamiliar with it. I did miss reading on physical paper though, while reading the e-books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge