Top Ten Tuesday; Norwegian Books Worth Reading

It's Tuesday and perhaps time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. As it was freebie week this week, I decided writing a list of Norwegian books worth reading.


Here's my picks.

The Bird Tribunal by Agnes Ravatn

The Twistrose Key by Tone Almhjell

The History of Bees by Maja Lunde

Pieces of Happiness by Anne Østby

Freydis by Gunhild Haugnes

The Ice Palace by Tarjei Vesaas

I Will Miss You Tomorrow by Heine Bakkeid

I'm Travelling Alone by Samuel Bjørk

Requiem by Geir Tangen

The Last Pilgrim by Gard Sveen

Comments

  1. Great list! All these books look interesting.

    My TTT: https://tellmeayarnblg.wordpress.com/2022/04/05/standalone-books-that-need-a-sequal-ttt-11/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the books set in Norway or by Norwegian authors? Here's my post: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/04/top-ten-tuesday-book-series-i-would.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The History of Bees particularly caught my interest.

    Ash @ Essentially Ash

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge