Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon; Opening Event Survey

Woho, it's finally Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. While some people look forward to Christmas, I look forward to these readathons. I may have started a bit early on it (it officially started at 2 PM here in Norway), by me stopping by at Egersund Chokoladefabrik & Co for a treat and some reading.

Anyway, as the readathon has officially started, I figured out it's time for the opening event survey and here's my answers.

What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The small costal town of Egersund, Norway.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I can't decide between The Story So Far by Jane Eklund or The Cat Who Saved Books by Sosuke Natsukawa.

Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Beverage-wise it's probably the salted caramel-flavoured hot chocolate from Starbucks and food-wise it's probably the peppermint-flavoured Aero.

Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'll be 34 years later this year and I've been book blogging for ten years in July. I also own a small house built in 1901 and the combined living/dining room and library has a moody maximalist-vibe to it (with a touch of industrial and rustic). I sometimes joke that Dracula and Sherlock Holmes would probably fit right in into my living room.

If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first readathon, what are you most looking forward to?
Back in October last year, I focused on reading horror/spooky books, while during this readathon, I'll focus a bit more on diverse reads.

Photo from the chocolate factory - mocha coffee and blackcurrant mousse.

My TBR pile for the readathon.

My snack stash for the readathon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge