Book Tag; Spring Cleaning Book Tag

I came across the Spring Cleaning Book Tag created by Fictionally Sam and I decided to participate as it looked like a fun tag to do.


Tag rules
Link back to the original post
Tag as many friends as you want
Have fun!

The Questions
1. Getting started: A book series you’ve been wanting to read
The Raven Rings by Siri Pettersen

2. Cleaning/organizing the closet: The best way to organize books
Personally, I don't think there's a right or wrong way to do things, but personally I've organised my books by read/unread, as well as genre/topic and piled books by the same author together. I tried sorting the books alphabetically within genre, but as I've got so many books, I gave up after a while (my shelves are overflowing).

3. Getting rid of unnecessary things: Book/series you no longer need
I'm pretty sure I don't need all the course books from university, but so far, I can't make myself get rid of them.

4. Get some air: Your favorite light-hearted read
The Little Bookshop of Love Stories by Jaimie Admans

5. Clean out the kitchen cupboards: Favorite food-themed read
Chocolat by Joanne Harris

6. Dust the shelves: What’s the fifth book on your bookshelf?
Dead of Winter by Anders de la Motte

7. Wishing for the end: A 2022 release you’re really excited about
One for All by Lillie Lainoff

8. Long but satisfying: The longest book series you’ve read
That must be the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling

And if you want to do this tag, consider yourself tagged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge