Book Tag; The Diverse Book Tag

I came across The Diverse Book Tag over at Miss Maddy Chats and I decided to play along as I'm into diverse reads.

Maia Tamarin- A book with a strong heroine (who’s diverse)!
On the Come Up by Angie Thomas

Kiko Himura- A book with a biracial character
If I've read any books with biracial characters, I didn't notice they was.

Zayneb- A book written by a Muslim author
Does My Head Look Big In This? by Randa Abdel-Fattah

Séverin- A book with a morally grey character (who’s diverse)!
I'm not sure if I've read any.

Starr Carter- A book that educates about the struggles a poc can go through
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

Anna K- A book that breaks stereotypes (which is diverse)!
Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge