Mailbox Monday; April 4th 2022

As it was a long time since I've written a Mailbox Monday post, I figured out it was time to write one now. It's a weekly meme/feature hosted by Mailbox Monday.

I recently recieved a few books in the mail and here's the list.

The Taking of Jake Livingston by Ryan Douglass

The Haunting of Las Lágrimas by W. M. Cleese

For the Wolf by Hannah Whitten

The Ivory Key by Akshaya Raman

The Undertakers by Nicole Glover

The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont

The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles

Comments

  1. I like the variety of your latest additions. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice varied book haul. I am still interested in For the Wolf. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge