Top Ten Tuesday; Books With My Favorite Trope/Theme

It's Tuesday again and perhaps time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was books with my favourite trope/theme and I decided going for haunted houses as I've got a weak spot for horror novels.


Here's my picks.

The Woman in Black by Susan Hill

One By One by D. W. Gillespie

The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

You Are Invited by Sarah A. Denzil

Hearthstone Cottage by Frazer Lee

Slash by Hunter Shea

Shepherd's Warning by Cailyn Lloyd

The Well by Marie Sexton

Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake

Greyfriars Reformatory by Frazer Lee

Comments

  1. I considered choosing haunted houses for my TTT topic this week. I love them! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge