Monthly Summary; March 2022

As March is almost over, I figured out it was time to write a monthly summary covering this month. I may not have read as much as I would like, but at least I managed to read a few books.

Without further ado, here's the books I've read this month.
  • Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera (contemporary YA with LGBT+ theme)
  • Spiselig hage - alle kan dyrke sin egen mat by Dennis Asbjørnsen (Norwegian non-fiction)
  • Last Stop Auschwitz by Eddy de Wind (history/non-fiction)
  • The Janus Stone by Elly Griffiths (crime novel)
  • Thin Air by Michelle Paver (historical fiction/ghost story)
  • The Night Silver River Run Red by Christine Morgan (horror, western)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge