Top Ten Tuesday; 21st Century Books I Think Will Become Classics

It's Tuesday and perhaps time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was 21st century books I think will become classics. To narrow it down a bit, I decided to focus on diverse books.


Here's my ten picks.

This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron

The Hill We Climb: An Inaugural Poem by Amanda Gorman

Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas

Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia

Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender

Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982 by Cho Nam-Joo

The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead

Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi

The Accusation: Forbidden Stories From Inside North Korea by Bandi

Fullblood Arabian by Osama Alomar

Comments

  1. This Poison Heart is something I really need to read sometime! It sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one of these I've read is This Poison Heart and I enjoyed it, but I preferred the author's 2020 release, Cinderella Is Dead.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/03/29/top-ten-tuesday-361/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Cemetery Boys becomes a classic. I would have loved that book as a kid. Homegoing is awesome too. I'd be happy if that one stuck around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge