Book Tag; TBR Book Tag

I came across the TBR Book Tag over at Feed the Crime and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun tag.

How do you keep track of your TBR list?
By keeping my unread books in a separate bookshelf.

Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
The vast majority is print.

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
If I'm participating in a themed readathon or reading challenge, I focus on that theme, otherwise I usually go by my mood.

A book that has been on your TBR the longest.
I'm actually a bit unsure as I've got several books that's been on my TBR for years.

A book that you recently added to your TBR.

Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas

A book on your TBR list strictly because of it’s beautiful cover.

Frangipani by Célestine Vaite

A book on your TBR that you never plan on actually reading.
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler due to obvious reasons.

An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.

Harlem Shuffle by Colson Whitehead

A book on your TBR everyone has read but you.

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

A book on your TBR everyone recommends to you.
Honestly not sure.

A book on your TBR you’re very excited to read.

Blood Countess by Lana Popovic

The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf.
Not sure about my Goodreads TBR as I need to do a purge there, but I'm pretty sure I've got over 300 books in my physical TBR pile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge