Book Tag; The Quarantine Book Tag

I came across The Quarantine Book Tag over at Sav's Review and created by Words About Words and I decided to play along.

Rules:
Pingback to, @WordsAboutWords , so they can see all your answers.
Tag the person you found this from.
Don’t stress and have fun! (& also stay safe!)

The Questions:

1. Favorite reading spot at home?
My couch

2. An unread book in your physical TBR?
Djinn Patrol on the Purple Line by Deepa Anappara

3. A book you’ve actually read from your physical TBR pile?
Bannockburn 1314 by Lynette Nusbacher

4. Next book release you’re hyped for?
Brothers in Arms by James Holland

5. Favorite bookish world to escape to?
Narnia

6. A bookish world you would NOT want to visit?
Westeros

7. Favorite author to follow on Twitter?

8. A bookish craft you’d like to try?

9. Something you’d like to practice/get better at?
I'd love to practice my flute more.

10. How many times has your reading been interrupted by a family member/living mate?
Fortunately never as I live on my own.

11. Have you bought a book since you’ve been in quarantine? Which & from where? [No? Well, there’s still time…]
I've purchased several and now I'm waiting for an order from Gay's The Word.

12. What TV shows/movies have you binged watched?
Kindred Spirits
Portals to Hell
Abandoned Engineering/Mysteries of the Abandoned
World War II: Witness to War

13. What other media are you consuming?
Books and documentary series pretty much sums it up.

14. Favorite song to wash your hands to?
None

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge