Book Blogger Hop; How Often Do You Visit Your Local Library?

It's Friday yet again and time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "How often do you visit your local library?".

I usually visit the local library at least once a month. I'm fortunate enough that it takes me max. 10 minutes to walk there. They used to have a library café too, but that one sadly closed down for good earlier this year due to lack of visitors and income.

Comments

  1. I can't remember the last time I visited my local library. Sadly, it doesn't cater to my niche reading. Lol! Indie authors very rarely make it into libraries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's to any comfort, my local library has limited options in terms of fantasy, sci-fi, horror or books in English. One might find some fantasy titles for kids, MG or YA, either in English or Norwegian, but that's about it. General fiction, historical fiction and/or crime novels is something else entirely.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge