Reverse Readathon Mid-Event Survey

Today, there's the Reverse Readathon over at Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. Reverse, in the sense that it starts 12 hours earlier than usual, which means it started at 2 AM here in Norway. That said, I didn't start in the middle of the night, as I wanted to be awake and present while reading. So I basically started after I got up this morning.

Alright, it might be slightly past mid-event time at the moment, but I still wanted to answer the mid-event survey.

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
I just finished reading the short story collection Trist som faen by Ari Behn.

2. How many books have you read so far?
So far, I've read four books, all of them pretty short. Other than the short story collection mentioned above, I've read Tåkedis by Frode Eie Larsen and Dag Otto Lauritzen, Andre guder by Jørgen Brekke and Min sønn by Arne Svingen.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Honestly, I'm not quite sure.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I had a small interruption in the sense that I needed dinner, which basically ended up being a frozen pizza.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That it was really nice starting the day by reading a book, instead of needing to wait until 2 PM on the "regular" Dewey's 24 Hour Readathons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge