Top Ten Tuesday; Book Events/Festivals I’d Love to Go to Someday
It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was book events/festivals I'd love to go to someday. As I live in Norway, most of the festivals/events would be situated in Europe, with a couple of festivals outside the continent as well.
Here's my list.
- Edinburgh Book Festival (Scotland)
- Wigtown Book Festival (Scotland)
- Bloody Scotland (Scotland)
- Granite Noir Crime Writing Festival (Scotland)
- Ireland's Town of Books Festival (Ireland)
- Hay Festival (Wales)
- International Agatha Christie Festival (UK)
- Transylvanian Book Festival (Romania)
- Brooklyn Book Festival (US)
- Jaipur Literature Festival (India)