Book Blogger Hop; If You Can Recommend A Book From The Following Genres, What Would They Be?

It's Friday and time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "If you can recommend a book from the following genres, what would they be? A book from romance, NA, YA, fantasy."

Here's the books I would recommend.
Romance; Wooing the Farmer by Jenny Frame
YA; The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Fantasy; Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Comments

  1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is an excellent read. I haven’t read the other two, I’ll check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is such an amazing read. Feel free to check out the others. I think The Hate U Give is pretty relevant at the moment.

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of Wooing the Farmer but I know the other two. Thanks for your recommendations, Kirstin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge