Book Tag; 90’s Music Edition Book Tag

I came across the 90's Music Edition Book Tag over at And On She Reads and I decided to play along as it looked like a fun tag.

Anyway, here's the questions.

What’s My Age Again- Blink 182:
At what age did you discover your love of reading?
My love of books and reading came before I even learned to read myself, as my parents read books to me.

All Star- Smash Mouth:
What is your favorite genre?
I struggle to choose between horror, crime/mystery and fantasy, as those are the three I read the most of.

Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something:
What’s your go-to reading snack/drink?
Chocolate and tea.

Give It Away – Red Hot Chili Peppers:
What book do you ALWAYS recommend to people?
Murder by the Minster by Helen Cox

…Baby One More Time – Britney Spears:
A book or series you have read more than once?
I honestly don't have time to reread series, but I've reread Dracula by Bram Stoker a couple of times.

Tearin’ Up My Heart – N’Sync:
A book that broke your heart to finish?
Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender

Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana:
A book that you read as a teen that you still love today?
Weetzie Bat by Francesca Lia Block

Hurt- Nine Inch Nails:
What book do you love that deals with heavier subjects?
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge