Monthly Summary; February 2022

As February is almost over, I decided writing a summary of books I've read this month. As I've been in a reading slump, I didn't get much reading done, but I've managed to read a few books at least.

Here's my list.
  • The Resort by Bryce Gibson (thriller/horror)
  • Forlatte hus og noen av menneskene som bodde i dem by Britt Marie Bye (photography/non-fiction)
  • The Vampire Knitting Club by Nancy Warren (paranormal cosy mystery)
  • Nedtelling (Cold Case #2) by Tina Frennstedt (Swedish crime fiction)
  • Norske tilstander (Leo Vangen og Rino Gulliksen #4) by Lars Lenth (Norwegian thriller)
  • Death by French Roast (A Bookstore Cafe Mystery #8) by Alex Erickson (cosy mystery)
  • Death by Espresso (A Bookstore Cafe Mystery #6) by Alex Erickson (cosy mystery)
  • Coconut & Sambal: Recipes from my Indonesian Kitchen by Lara Lee (cookbook)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge