Book Tag; Not A Book Blogging Newbie Tag

I came across the Not A Book Blogging Newbie Tag over at Howling Libraries and I decided to play along. This tag was originally for booktubers (created by Shelby) but was adapted for bloggers by Heather.

The Questions

1. How old is your blog?
In July this year, it will be 10 years old.

2. What are your favorite posts to make?
I really love writing discussion posts, as it enables me to look at books in a different way.

3. What is one piece of advice you would give to someone wanting to start a book blog?
Focus on consistently writing quality content rather than focusing on the stats. If you've got crappy content and isn't posting consistently, the stats will be crappy anyway.

4. Since joining have you run into any unforeseen challenges?
It's not directly an unforseen challenge, it's more the fact that book blogging can be a bit time-consuming.

5. What is a favorite book/series you’ve read because of blogging?
I've read many new favourite books and series due to blogging, one being The Vine Witch trilogy by Luanne G. Smith.

6. Overall, what is your favorite aspect about book blogging?
I can't name just one aspect, but a few. I love the bookish community (when it behaves), as well as the inspiration I get and just the fact that there's people out there who don't find me "odd" due to my love of books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge