Book Tag; Fantasy Book Tag

I came across the Fantasy Book Tag over at Sav's Review and as I love fantasy, I couldn't resist doing this tag.

The Questions

What is the longest series you’ve ever read?

For now, it's the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling

Favorite Fantastical Setting Or World?

Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend

Besides Harry Potter, what is your favorite fantasy book/series?

The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor is one of my favourites.

What fantasy book do you wish was more popular?

Endangered (Daughter of Hades Book One) by Dani Hoots

Your favorite villain?

Prof. Snape from the HP series.

What’s the first fantasy book you have ever read?

The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis

Your favorite Harry Potter book?

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling

What is your favorite mythical creature?

Well, you can't go wrong with dragons.

Favorite female protagonist from a fantasy book?

Effie of Glen Coe from The Laird of Duncairn by Craig Comer

Favorite male protagonist?

Felix from Murder in Absentia by Assaph Mehr

Comments

  1. Longest series I've ever read: Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time, hands down. I devoted 30 years of my life to that series by the time I finally finished it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge