Book Tag; Readers Problems

I came across this fun tag called Readers Problems over at Feed the Crime blog and I decided to play along.


1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR, how do you decide what to read next?
It depends really, if I have any library books orNetgalley books, I read them first, but if not, I often rely on my TBR jar.

2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
I still try finish reading it, even if I'm lukewarm towards it.

3. The end of the year is coming fast and you’re behind on your reading challenge? Do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
It depends on the reading challenge. If there's any prompts I haven't finished, I might check if I have any fitting books, otherwise I give up on it. If it's the Goodreads challenge, I find shorter books so I can get through a lot in a short amount of time.

4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
It bugs me, but I try my best to deal with it. It's better to have a complete series with covers not matching at all, versus having a gap.

5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
I find some books we all like instead.

6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying your eyes out. How do you deal?
Try to keep a straight face, but if not, let the tears come.

7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
I might re-read the first one, but it all depends really.

8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
Ask them politely to go to the library or the bookstore.

9. You have picked up and put down five books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I find a short book or two, just to jump-start everything.

10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read. How many of them do you end up buying?
I sometimes recieve physical press copies from a couple of publishers, so if I'm lucky, I might get them that way. Otherwise I'll probably either buy one or two (depending on the price), borrow at the library and/or add them on my wish-list.

11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read, how long do they actually sit on your shelf before you read them?
It can go days, it can go years. There's books on my shelves that I've purchased 10 years ago that I still haven't read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge