Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge; Books I Can't Wait to Read in 2020

It's Wednesday again and time for a new Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge, courtesy of Long and Short Reviews. The theme of the week was books I can't wait to read in 2020. Although I've blogged about similar topics recently, there's a bunch of books I would love to read this year.

Here is a few of them;

The Body in the Snow by Nick Louth

Taking a Knee, Taking a Stand by Bob Schron

The Occupation by Deborah Swift

A Field Guide to Homicide by Lynn Cahoon

Comments

  1. Ooh! Good choices. Might have to add a few of these to my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to read Taking a Knee, Taking a Stand, too.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good mystery... you look like you have a couple here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm a bit of a mystery lover myself. :-)

      Delete
  4. Love the variety of selections here. Taking A Knee, Taking A Stand looks very interesting, and The Occupation looks equally interesting in a very different way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've read both books already and I can recommend them both.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge