Top Ten Tuesday; Book Covers With Flowers

It's a new Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. It was a book cover freebie this week, so I decided writing a top ten list of book covers with flowers.

My picks are;

Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Tropical Fish: Tales from Entebbe by Doreen Baingana

All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque

Where Song Replaces Silence by Layla Dorine

Rose Petal Graves by Olivia Wildenstein

Mischling by Affinity Konar

A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meissner

With Gratitude by Marala Scott

This is the Journey by Alison Malee

WITCHDOCTORPOET by Bola Juju

Comments

  1. These are so pretty (and goodness, I can use some more flowers in my life at this point. If you see spring, send it my way, please). I think my favorite is Rose Petal Graves. I just love the colors, and it's such a striking cover!

    Here's my TTT post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen Snowdrop flowers at the moment I'm afraid.

      Delete
  2. I love the cover for Tropical Fish. And I agree with Sammie about needing spring to show up!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge