Book Tag Saturday; The "Behind the Blogger" Book Tag

I came across the "Behind the Blogger" book tag which was originally made by Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx. I thought it looked like a cool tag to do, so I decided to play along.

The Rules
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer all the questions down below
Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag

The Questions

1. Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
Part of the reason I started book blogging was to keep track of my reading and have an outlet. I have kept blogging as it is fun and it allows me to connect with like-minded people. In addition, when I've done it since July 2012, I find it hard to quit.

2. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
How can I choose only one type? Some of my favourites types are tags and weekly features (such as Top Ten Tuesday).


4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Am I allowed to say reading? I would add cuddle with my cat, but unfortunately I had to put him down last month.

5. What are 3 of your favorite things?
Books, coffee and chocolate.

6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
Some of them includes nice e-mails from authors, in addition to the fact that I've blogged since the summer of 2012, which is a while.

7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Some of my hobbies aside blogging and books includes UrbEx (urban exploring), photography, music, knitting, cooking and baking.

8. Describe your personality in 3 words:
Independent, introvert, chocoholic

9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
What I refer to as "The Stroller Mafia" (aka several women with strollers, who seems oblivious to the fact that people try to pass them etc), sexism/mansplaining, unruly/loud kids

10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
It's not that I mention it (that much, if at all) on this blog, but I am bisexual.

Comments

  1. I love getting to know the people behind the blogs! I’ve been blogging since summer 2013, so I know what you mean about finding it impossible to quit. What would I do with all my free time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free time as a (book) blogger? What is that mysterious thing? :-P Well, yeah, it is a lot of fun and when we've done it for such a long time, at least I would feel bad for quitting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge