Top Ten Tuesday; Books with Sensory Reading Memories

It's Tuesday again, which means it's time for another Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was top ten books with sensory reading memories.

My picks are;

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
It's fair to say I got a chocolate craving while reading this one

Chocolat by Joanne Harris
Well, another book where I ate some chocolate while reading it

Biter av lykke by Anne Ch. Østby
*Cough* Chocolate *Cough*

The Saffron Trail by Rosanna Ley
This one inspired me to make a few Moroccan dinners

The Twistrose Key by Tone Almhjell
I ended up making a batch of Norwegian waffles after reading the scene at the waffle café

The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
I read parts of it during some really crappy weather

The Cryptic Lines by Richard Storry
Another crappy weather read

The Shapeshifters by Stefan Spjut
A third crappy weather read

Jernspøkelset by Ivar Aase
I purchased this one as a bundle with some specially made coffee by a local coffee company and I drank some of the coffee while reading the book

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
I read a few chapters of this book at a local coffee shop

Comments

  1. Nice list! Chocolate is delicious, and books that make you think about chocolate are wonderful! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your twist this week. Chocolate makes all books better (unless you get smudges on your book)!

    Here's my TTT: http://www.brookereviewsnsweeps.com/2018/07/books-with-sensory-reading-memories/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge