Monthly Summary; July 2018

July is almost over, which means it's time for a new monthly summary. I've luckily managed to get some reading done this month, but not so much as I'd like to. Eight books are a good number, nontheless. Some of the books are even for various challenges I'm participating in, such as Foodie Reads and Cloak and Dagger Mystery Challenge.

Books I've Read
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Djevelens rytter by Jan Ove Ekeberg
Et dødelig mørke (A Dark So Deadly) by Stuart MacBride
Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien
Slow-Cooker Fall Favorites by Gooseberry Patch
Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
Gutten som elsket rådyr av Samuel Bjørk
The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi

Books I've Purchased or Recieved
The Lotus and the Storm  by Lan Cao
Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien
Gutten som elsket rådyr by Samuel Bjørk (press copy/ARC from the publisher)
Disclaimer by Renee Knight
I'll Keep You Safe by Peter May

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge