Let's Talk Bookish; Reading Seasonally

It's Friday and perhaps time for another Let's Talk Bookish post, courtesy of Book Nook Bits.

The theme of the week was reading seasonally and the further prompts was as follows.
Do you read seasonally? Do you like a beach read in summer, a spooky book in the autumn and holiday themed ones in winter? What’s your favorite season? Do you have any favorite seasonal reads?

Even though I'm not quite into the "standard beach reads", I tend to read a bit seasonally in the sense that I do love reading spooky stuff during the autumn, and an occasional holiday-themed book in winter.

Those who know me well enough or have followed this blog for some time, probably knows that my favourite season is the autumn (heck, I even have an autumn-inspired tattoo on my upper arm). There's something about the autumn with the colours, crisp air, and "everything" related to autumn that I really appreciate.

Oh, and if you're in search for some autumnal reads, feel free to check out The Woman in Black by Susan Hill, The Legend of Decimus Croome by Kevin Purdy and/or A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge