Let's Talk Bookish; Do You Ever Get Overwhelmed by Your TBR Pile?

It's Friday and perhaps it's time for a new Let's Talk Bookish post, courtesy of Book Nook Bits.


The question of the week was do you ever get overwhelmed by your TBR pile? Here's by the way the further prompts.
How do you keep track of the books you want to read? Do you have a lot of books on your TBR? Is there any order/organization within all the books you want to read? Does your TBR ever feel overwhelming?
I keep my TBR books on seperate shelves, so I can keep track of which books I've read or not. Yes, I do indeed have no less than four bookshelves overflowing with books I haven't read yet, shockingly enough. In order to keep myself somewhat sane, I've sorted the books by genre and author, rather than priority, as I'm more often than not a bit of a mood reader.

I can't deny I occasionally feel a wee bit overwhelmed by all the unread books, but I also know that I've got lots of books to look forward to, which helps me relax a wee bit. And let's face it, I don't need to worry about running out of reading material any time soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge