Book Tag; The Cosy Autumn Book Tag

I came across The Cosy Autumn Book Tag over at The Book Belle and I decided to join in on the fun as autumn is my favourite season.

🍂 Q U E S T I O N S 🍂

1. What book always reminds you of fall/autumn?
The Hocus Pocus Magic Shop by Abigail Drake

2. What is your favourite autumnal book cover?
Murder in the Bayou Boneyard by Ellen Byron

3. What is your favourite autumnal drink to read with?
Some tasty hot chocolate is always a good idea.

4. Do you prefer to read late at night or early in the morning?
I prefer to read at night.

5. Halloween is coming! What is your favourite spooky read?
Dracula by Bram Stoker

6. What is the ultimate comfort read for you?
Chocolat by Joanne Harris

7. What is your favourite autumnal reading snack?
This may not be totally autumnal, but there's nothing wrong with choolate.

8. What is your favourite autumnal candle to burn whilst reading?
One of my favourites are the maple syrup scented candle from Tailored Soap.

9. When you're not reading, what is your favourite autumnal activity?
I love being outside, photographing nature.

10. What is on your autumn/fall reading list?
I haven't quite decided yet, but a few potential books are Voodoo Dreams by Jewell Parker Rhodes, The Final Girl Support Group by Grady Hendrix, and Carmilla by Sheridan Le Fanu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge