Book Tag; An Autumnal Book Blog Tag

I came across the An Autumnal Book Blog Tag over at A Little But A Lot and as I love both autumn and book tags, I wanted to participate.

ARE THERE ANY BOOKS YOU PLAN ON READING OVER THE AUTUMN SEASON?
I plan on reading Voodoo Dreams by Jewell Parker Rhodes, but apart from that, I', not sure.

SEPTEMBER BRINGS BACK TO SCHOOL MEMORIES: WHAT BOOK DID YOU MOST ENJOY STUDYING? AND WHAT WERE YOUR FAVOURITE AND LEAST FAVOURITE SCHOOL SUBJECTS?
A book I really enjoyed studying at university was Dracula by Bram Stoker. When looking back at mandatory school, my favourite subjects was Norwegian, English, and history, while my least favourite subject was math. Let us just say there's reasons why I ended up with a history minor/English major while obtaining my BA degree at university over studying STEM.

OCTOBER MEANS HALLOWEEN: DO YOU ENJOY SCARY BOOKS AND FILMS? IF SO WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITES?
I love scary books and films, even if I don't scare easily as I've become a bit immune after a while. That said, I love The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, Dracula by Bram Stoker and The Woman in Black by Susan Hill.

WITH NOVEMBER IT’S TIME FOR BONFIRE NIGHT AND FIREWORK DISPLAYS. WHAT’S THE MOST EXCITING BOOK YOU’VE READ THAT REALLY KEPT YOU GRIPPED?
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

WHAT BOOK IS YOUR FAVOURITE COSY COMFORT READ?
You can't really go wrong with Chocolat by Joanne Harris.

CURLED UP WITH A GOOD BOOK, WHAT IS YOUR HOT DRINK OF CHOICE?
It's usually tea or hot chocolate.

ANY PLANS YOU’RE LOOKING FORWARD TO OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS?
I haven't planned that much yet, really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge