Top Ten Tuesday; Most Anticipated Cosy Mystery Releases for the Second Half of 2020

It's Tuesday and time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was most anticipated releases for the second half of 2020 and I decided focusing on cosy mysteries.

Here's my picks;

For Whom The Book Tolls by Laura Gail Black

Goodnight Moo by Mollie Cox Bryan

Boston Scream Murder by Ginger Bolton

Knit of the Living Dead by Peggy Ehrhart

Penned In by Lynn Cahoon

Checked Out for Murder by Allison Brook

Night Shift by Annelise Ryan

Murder with Honey Ham Biscuits by A. L. Herbert

Digging Up The Remains by Julia Henry

Death of a Wicked Witch by Lee Hollis

Comments

  1. Ooh, these all look fun. I enjoy a good cozy mystery.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title and cover for Goodnight Moo. So cute.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover and title for Goodnight Moo is cute indeed. :-)

      Delete
  3. Goodnight Moo looks like the most fun! My sister would love this list.. She loves cozies.

    Here's my list: https://speedyreadercom.wordpress.com/2020/06/30/ttt-10-books-i-havent-packed-yet/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would check out Goodnight Moo by Mollie Cox Bryan. It seems like an interesting story!
    Here's my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've recently read it and it's a fun read. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge