Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge; Favourite Things To Do In The Summer


It's Wednesday and time for a new Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge post, courtesy of Long and Short Reviews. The topic of the week was favourite things to do in the summer.

If I could afford travelling, I would say that, but as my budget isn't going to allow it, I'm going to say reading (not that reading is a seasonal thing, as I do it regardless of what month it is). Though I can't deny that it's a bit nice reading outside if the weather allows it. Last year I was sometimes dogsitting a German Sheperd puppy during the last half of the summer and it was fun having a sleepy pupper beside my feet while sitting outside on one of those "fancy" outdoor couches.

Comments

  1. I love reading outside...and German Shepherds are among my favorite breeds of dogs. My post is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. German Sheperds are among my favourites too. :-)

      Delete
  2. Dogsitting a German Shepherd puppy sounds like a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. I like dogs a lot. Sometimes I'll go to the park and watch the dogs play there.

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love puppies. There's nothing like having a sleeping pup next to you while you read and write. In fact, mine's right beside me at the moment..snoozing. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday I want to have the time/money to travel. I love hiking, camping, and reading (of course) during the summer.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, and yes. (I read all the time, puppies are great fun, and I'd love to have money to travel but... I don't.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're not the only one not having money to travel. :-P

      Delete
  6. I'd love to travel, too, but ugh, money. Hahaha.

    We have a 3 month old kitten right now, so I know what you mean about the sleepy puppy. I love it when the kitten climbs into my lap and passes out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A three month old kitten sounds totally adorable. :-D

      Delete
  7. Reading on my screened-in porch where no May files and NO mosquitoes can get me is one of my favorite things to do in summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't deny that bugs are a bit bothersome at times.

      Delete
  8. I would love to read while dogsitting a puppy, but my cats would never allow it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think my cat would be too pleased either, so I had to dogsit at my father's place. :-P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge