Book Blogger Hop; Library Visits and Favourite Libraries

It's Friday, which means it's time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, courtesy of Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The questions of the week was "Which is your favourite library (or which would you most like to visit)? How often do you visit the library?".

To answer the easiest question first. I visit the library at least once a month and I'm fortunate enough to live so close to a library it's basically a five minute walk.

Over to the tricky question of favourite library. As I've lived multiple places, I can't narrow it down to just ONE favourite library, so I will mention several of my favourite libraries. First off is the public library in downtown Trondheim, as it has a blend of old architecture and new in addition to a library café and a couple of preserved skeletons situated in an old church ruin inside the acutal library (you can look at the skeletons and chuch ruins/remains from a suspended walkway).

Another favourite library is located in downtown Bergen, in a pretty stone building built in 1917 and you do get the "old, fancy library"-feel when you walk inside.

A third favourite library is my local library in Bryne. It might be located in a fairly new building (less than 10 years old, earlier it was located at the town hall), but it is open and spacious in addition to having an actual library café inside the library.

Comments

  1. That's awesome that your library is so close! :)

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you live so close. My local library is a 12-minute walk, so I am also lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge