Top Ten Tuesday; Books on my Summer 2019 TBR

It's Tuesday again, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday post courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week was simple enough as it's books on my summer TBR.
My picks are;

The Hocus Pocus Magic Shop by Abigail Drake

Into the Frying Pan by Sarah Osborne

Southern Sass and Killer Cravings by Kate Young

Murder with Cucumber Sandwiches by Karen Rose Smith

The Body in the Mist by Nick Louth

Austentatious by Holly Luetkenhaus and Zoe Weinstein

Murder at Royale Court by G. P. Gardner

A Patchwork of Clues by Sally Goldenbaum

Thief of Cahraman by Lucy Tempest

Beau and Bett by Kathryn Berla

Comments

  1. Some of these look good. That's why I love reading these even when I'm not participating (I just published another author interview on my blog instead). You might want to take a look - Jane Davis is an amazing author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murder with Cucumber Sandwiches sounds like it could be a surprisingly funny read given the genre!? I hope it's good.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hocus Pocus Magic Shop has such a cute name. I'm about to start Beau & Bett this week or next! And oohhh, Austentatious sounds SO fantastic and I love how cute that cover is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hocus Pocus Magic Shop was a nice read. Have fun with Beau & Bett. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge