Book Tag Saturday; Coffee Book Tag
Time to get to the questions.
1. BLACK COFFEE// NAME A SERIES THAT’S TOUGH TO GET INTO BUT HAS HARDCORE FANS.
I found this question hard to answer, but you need to keep your tongue in check from time to time while reading the MaddAddam trilogy by Margaret Atwood.
2. PEPPERMINT MOCHA// NAME A BOOK THAT GETS MORE POPULAR DURING THE WINTER OR A FESTIVE TIME OF YEAR
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brönte - I read it as part of the syllabus of a course at university and I still do NOT like Cathy and Heathcliff.
3. HOT CHOCOLATE// WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
One of my favourite children's books are Ronja the Robber's Daughter by Astrid Lindgren, but it's just one of many favourites.
4. DOUBLE SHOT OF ESPRESSO// NAME A BOOK THAT KEPT YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT FROM START TO FINISH
Redemption Road by John Hart
5. STARBUCKS // NAME A BOOK YOU SEE EVERYWHERE
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
6. THAT HIPSTER COFFEE SHOP // GIVE A BOOK BY AN INDIE AUTHOR A SHOUT-OUT
I really enjoyed reading Romanov by Samaire Provost.
7. OOPS! I ACCIDENTALLY GOT DECAF // NAME A BOOK YOU WERE EXPECTING MORE OF
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by R. L. Stevenson - sorry, but I expected it to be more creepy/scary than what it was.
8. THE PERFECT BLEND// NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT WAS BOTH BITTER AND SWEET, BUT ULTIMATELY SATISFYING
A Pair of Siler Wings by James Holland.
9. GREEN TEA // NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT IS QUIETLY BEAUTIFUL
A Norwegian novel with the title Svartstilla by Susanne Skogstad.
10. CHAI TEA // NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT MAKES YOU DREAM OF FAR OFF PLACES
Another Norwegian novel, Biter av lykke by Anne Ch. Østby
11. EARL GREY // NAME YOUR FAVORITE CLASSIC
That one's easy - Bram Stoker's Dracula.